php vs python

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Mon May 26 04:11:22 EDT 2008

Jerry Stuckle skrev:
> Ivan Illarionov wrote:

> I repeat.  The language has nothing to do with it.  Good programmers
> write good code.  Lousy programmers write bad code.

That is simply not true!

The languag has a lot to do with what you can do in any given time.

You can write good code in a bad language. But it will take lot more
time. And so it will not be done.

Your argument, if it was true, would mean that I could just as well
write a blog in c or even assembler, and still write optimal code.

php is a terrible language and I cringe whenever I have to use it. In
fact I have turned down many jobs because they were written in php. It
is simply to frustrating.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/