Now what!?

notbob notbob at nothome.com
Sat May 10 19:22:00 EDT 2008

On 2008-05-10, Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfraed at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> 	So... in short, you'd need to have been reading a tutorial specific
> to "shell" scripting...

I have been.  I'm also trying to learn bash shell scripting, not to mention
sed/awk, php, etc.  I should have started this a long time ago, but I'm lazy
and, like I said, I'm not particularly fond of coding.  Yes, I have learned
basic C and basic , but never beyond intro.  Now, I'm doing it because I'm a
geezer and I figure my brain needs more exercise then just blabbing on
usenet.  Besides, I've been cruising while using linux for too long and have
remained low end intermediate.  Time to get serious.  Pass the cheat sheets!

nb