Python documentation

Mike Driscoll kyosohma at gmail.com
Fri May 2 09:32:56 EDT 2008

On May 2, 4:34 am, ad... at remembernobody.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have been learning python for some time using the dive into python
> book. I am interested to know if anyone can recommend a book which
> covers more advanced topics like threading and potentially GUI style
> coding.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ronald

Lutz's book, "Programming Python" covers a lot of advanced topics,
including building various GUI-oriented programs with Tkinter. There's
also "Core Python Programming" by Chun, which has some good internals
stuff in it.

I prefer using wxPython for my GUI work, so I'll also recommend Robin
Dunn's "wxPython in Action".

Mike