question about python statements

Ohad Frand ohad.frand at percello.com
Tue May 13 03:11:57 EDT 2008

Hi Gary

Sorry that I was not clear, I hope that this time I will explain myself
better.

I can get list of all builtin functions in python by dir(__builtins__).
This return a list of string with most known names to python language
such as:
[... 'issubclass', 'iter', 'len', 'license', 'list', 'locals', 'long',
'map', 'max', 'min', 'object', 'oct', 'open', 'ord', 'pow', 'property',
'quit', 'range', 'raw_input', 'reduce', 'reload'...]

But I don't know how to generate the next list of builtin python
statements:
['assert','break','class','continue','def','del','elif','else','except',
'exec','finally','for','from','global',
'if','import','pass','print','raise','return','try','while','yield']

Thanks,
Ohad Frand