Python and Flaming Thunder

Dave Parker daveparker at flamingthunder.com
Wed May 28 17:13:06 EDT 2008

On May 28, 12:09 pm, Luis Zarrabeitia <ky... at uh.cu> wrote:
> Following your posts in this thread, I see that
> you 'plan to add soon' every cool feature that every other language seems to
> have.

I've already added a lot of them.  For example, loops that don't need
looping variables:

For 1000 times do ...

Explicit infinite loops:

For forever do ...

I don't those are features that every other language seems to have,
not even Python.

Plus, by this weekend, built-in compiled fullscreen 3D graphics will
be in, too.

> With no certainty whatsoever that today's program will work on
> tomorrow's FT.

Kind of like how this year's program won't work on next year's
Python?  Except Flaming Thunder is faster. ;)