New chairman

Sverker Nilsson sn at sncs.se
Tue May 27 11:48:07 EDT 2008

Good luck to you to. Its just that it .. well it has never been easy
for me to introduce Python at work. This py3k, if I like it or not, is
not making it easier.

Praktical, pragmatic, you know --- as I said, its not broken so lets
brake it

I just try to get things to work. And with some style too. Their
connected. I think a 6 cylinder engine is one of the most stylist
things there are. And when I was at a museum in Stocholm, I saw Henry
Fords original enginge and was amazed, it looks just like the one in
dads car.

Its not about changing and yes I dislike py3k, till somebody can
convince me otherwise

Guido just seems to not care to post here anyways, so we can try to
make our own branch/business

S.