New chairman

Diez B. Roggisch deets at nospam.web.de
Tue May 27 11:24:04 EDT 2008

Sverker Nilsson wrote:

> I was talking about Guido van Rossum
>
> The one who decides, so far when people agree
>
> But we can make a new fork

Good luck with that. Weren't you the one concerned about changes in Py3K
that forced you to change your memory profiler? Now you want to introduce a
*third* codebase beside python2.x and python3.x? Interesting course of
action.

> He is the originator, but now it seems, for me, it is hanging out in
> the air

Why do you think so? Because you don't like Py3K?

> So we need some new leadership
>
> From somebody, somebody like you perhaps. Or me.

Well - be my guest to form your own cult.

Diez