morning in Python

castironpi castironpi at gmail.com
Sat May 17 05:57:08 EDT 2008

Full day later, I think it, to emphasize state, would prioritize
context.  The reason for the huge ramble was, believe it or not,
namespace conflict... as though any other states around here might
nose in.  And thanks to 'inhahe' for coming back with the
question.  ...Which would explain next move to 'prioritize context'.
Context is a high priority for people.

I'm proposing to start on one on a computer.  The first things a
computer 'knows' are the boot, keyboard, & mouse.  Yet on another
scale, the first things it knows are BIOS, file system, and OS.  On
still another, the only thing it knows are interruptions.  Knowledge
is important to context.  (The scales are ram on disk on, ram on disk
off, and ram off, which may tell of the currency they and their power
are bought with.  Thence, we should be getting different values for
lengths of time.)

(Furthermore, we're all on different longitudes -and- latitudes.)

Context comes from motion, perception, and composite perception
(reperception e.a.o. memory).  There is some reason to believe that
motion and sight are different senses, perhaps so with stationary
sound (gatcha) and mobile sound too.  Do you go deaf of a tone after
prolonged duration?  That makes computers valuable commodities*: they
have a symbolic interface, which no other unlive objects have.  They
have both mouse and keyboard.

*I'm sure there is a precision to wants: what magnitude of what types
of action a person wants from a day and for a time-- what energy
states they go to and from (note phone on come to and come from.)

Therefore, context should originate in mouse and keyboard.

Humans have symbolic know-how: knowledge of how to convey intent
digitally, though it may be there is no interpolation of 'intent per
mouse-or-key', even though people are prone to empathize with faces.
However, if you start with a 'me' and a 'no', you can get pretty
logical.

Intent per mouse-and-key isn't necessarily scalar, three-dimensional,
or rationally dimensional (?), though they do have magnitudes per mass
and volume.  The contingent of 'rationally dimensional' is having or
beknowing/benouncing an orthonormal basis.  Incidentally,
'''orthography of a language specifies the correct way of using a
specific writing system to write the language. .. Orthography is
derived from Greek ὀρθός orthós ("correct") and γράφειν gráphein ("to
write").''' - wikipedia.

Further incidentally, context and state may have more important in
common than priority and price: privacy and safety are involved ex
hypothesi.  Incidentally = ...

It is not clear that the first (cheapest best) human-computer language
is a computer language, though if two were orthonormal in comparison
to life, Python's fine.  Not my first.

In privacy concerns, it is not clear that duals aren't primitives to
humans.  What's a brain primitive?  Lol: what is a primitive brain?