definition of a highlevel language?

Paul Miller none at this.time
Mon May 26 17:06:53 EDT 2008

On Mon, 26 May 2008 15:49:33 -0400, Dan Upton wrote:

> On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 3:22 PM,  <miller.paul.w at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know if it would necessarily look like the CPython VM, except
> for the decode stage (this being said without any knowledge of the
> CPython implementation, but with more than I ever thought I'd know about
> processor architecture/microarchitecture)

Out of curiosity, do you know how easy it would be to make a Python chip
using FPGAs?  I have little to no hardware knowledge, but it sounds like
a fun project in any case.  Even if it's not likely to have blazing
performance, it'd be cool to load Python bytecode directly into
memory. :-)

--
code.py: a blog about Python.  http://pythonista.wordpress.com