[OT] troll poll

Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch bj_666 at gmx.net
Mon Mar 31 13:46:02 EDT 2008

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:04:31 -0700, Daniel Fetchinson wrote:

> [Heavily off-topic fun stuff]
>
> This is a quick poll to have scientific data on our beloved troll community:
>
> Whose trolling behaviour is more professional? (check one)
>
> [X] - Xah Lee
> [ ] - castironpi

He dedicates some time to write up at least comprehensible postings that
make *some* sense.

> More specifically, who can create a bigger mess on c.l.py? (check one)
>
> [ ] - Xah Lee
> [X] - castironpi

Xah Lee's postings might be trolls but sometimes they spark some really
interesting and serious subthreads, while the nonsense of castironpi is
just irritating noise.

> More specifically, who is more entertaining? (check one or none)
>
> [X] - Xah Lee
> [ ] - castironpi

Castironpibot becomes boring very quickly.  Especially when it starts to
answer its own posts.

Ciao,
	Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch