Apache binary error?

Michael Wieher michael.wieher at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 17:14:54 EDT 2008

yes that was already there, but it kept giving me that every-other problem

i know its the fact the web-browser wasn't passed the "content-type=..." on
the alternate reloads but as to why im lost

in the end i figure its best to just  ignore this and move to the more
beta-test dev stage which involves django, so hopefully that'll just erase
this weird error

and i know the script worked (ie: the content should be being piped to the
page) because the 2nd refresh (or first, alternately) would provide me with
the expected result (ie: a web page)

thanks tho =)