[OT] Modesty and apologies [Re: Re; finding euclidean distance,better code?]

Sat Mar 29 10:07:16 EDT 2008

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 12:43:22 +0200, Hendrik van Rooyen wrote:

> Sorry about having to dispel your illusions, but -
[...]
> Have you noticed that when people say "Sorry.....but...." they are not
> normally sorry at all?

Heh heh heh.

Reminds me of a quote from the character Spike of "Buffy the Vampire
Slayer":

[quote]
Yeah, I did a couple Slayers in my time. I don't like to brag. Who am I
kidding? I love to brag! There was this one Slayer during the Boxer
Rebellion, and...
[end quote]

--
Steven