PyCon Feedback and Volunteers (Re: Pycon disappointment)

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Sun Mar 16 21:03:37 EDT 2008

aahz at pythoncraft.com (Aahz) writes:

> I would like to encourage anyone who was at PyCon but has not
> provided formal feedback to use the following URLs:

For those who don't like to follow opaque munged URLs from services
that give no indication where you'll end up, here are the actual URLs
you'll arrive at:

> For the conference:
> http://tinyurl.com/2ara8u

    PyCon 2008: Conference Feedback
    <URL:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=BvZ0fzE5FMKgiqbRk2g6OA_3d_3d>

> For the tutorials:
> http://tinyurl.com/2ew2pc

    PyCon 2008: Tutorial Evaluation
    <URL:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2fBZVTQe3Ov49vIGxgs_2fh9g_3d_3d>

Thanks for posting these links, Aahz.

--
 \       "Imagine a world without hypothetical situations." —anonymous |
Ben Finney