Can I dyanmically add Pyro objects to a running Pyro server?

writeson doug.farrell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 10:46:38 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to build a distributed system using the code in the
examples/distributed_computing2 directory of the Pyro un-tarred
distribution. I'm trying to make this generic so one Pyro class can
kick off another on mulit-core/multi-cpu/multi-server systems. What
I'd like to know is this, after you've got the server.requestloop()
running in the Pyro server, is it possible to add objects to the
system? As in calling server.connect again with a new class and have
the daemon provide access to that. I'm essentially trying to
dynamically add Pyro objects to a running Pyro server.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Doug