marshal.dumps quadratic growth and marshal.dump not allowing file-like objects

Aaron Watters aaron.watters at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 08:52:38 EDT 2008

> Anywaymarshalshould not be used by user code to serialize objects.
> It's only meant for Python byte code. Please use the pickle/cPickle
> module instead.
>
> Christian

Just for yucks let me point out that marshal has
no real security concerns of interest to the non-paranoid,
whereas pickle is a security disaster waiting to happen
unless you are extremely cautious... yet again.

Sorry, I know a even a monkey learns after 3 times...

  -- Aaron Watters

===
http://www.xfeedme.com/nucular/pydistro.py/go?FREETEXT=disaster