using urllib2

Alexnb alexnbryan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 12:50:16 EDT 2008

No I figured it out. I guess I never knew that you aren't supposed to split a
url like "http://www.goo\
gle.com" But I did and it gave me all those errors. Anyway, I had a
question. On the original code you had this for loop:

for tabs in soup.findAll('table', {'class': 'luna-Ent'}):
        yield tabs.findAll('td')[-1].contents[-1].string

I hate to be a pain, but I was looking at the BeautifulSoup docs, and found
the findAll thing. But I want to know why you put "for tabs," also why you
need the "'table', {'class': 'luna-Ent'}):" Like why the curly braces and
whatnot?