[Tutor] python gui

Gabriela Soares gabriela.soares.fcup at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:42:06 EDT 2008

Hello,

With all respect, I posed the question as a noob who has NO ideia how to
solve the problem at hand.
All I asked for were some references, such as known applications that use
such technology to guide me to where I should focus.
It never crossed my mind to ask for code. If I wanted to do so, I wouldn't
use a mailing list and would go to search engines such as google code or
krugle.
I am sorry you got the wrong impression.
If I didn't explain myself the most correct way, then I present my
apologies. The link I gave was in flex, so redirecting me to a page about
flex is useless. I was asking about how can I get a similar effect but using
just python. There fits the python mailing list and the **possible** broad
question.

If you can't help me I surelly understand. But please do not take me for a
fool kind sir/madam.

Thank you,

Gabriela Soares.