[Tutor] python gui

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:25:17 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 10:18 AM, Gabriela Soares
<gabriela.soares.fcup at gmail.com> wrote:
> How ?

That's an extremely broad question, and shows little initiative, and
offers little information. Most of us are happy to help you solve
problems for free, but few, if any, are willing to write your programs
for free.

> Any references ?

www.google.com

Norman linked to a fairly interesting project.

Hope this helps,
Wayne

--
To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being
called gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: