[Business apps for Windows] Good grid + calendar, etc.?

Gilles Ganault nospam at nospam.com
Sun Jun 1 12:16:33 EDT 2008

On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:24:17 -0400, python at bdurham.com wrote:
>Instead of the COM approach, have you considered using a local, client
>based Python server as a container for your business logic and GUI
>(DHTML, AJAX)?

But web-based apps are even worse, since the set of widgets is even
more basic, and web programming is hell. That's why I don't bother,
and write fat apps instead.

It'd be awesome if someone came up with a commercial offer of widgets
that are either missing or not feature-rich enough in wxPython for
real business apps.