[Business apps for Windows] Good grid + calendar, etc.?

Gilles Ganault nospam at nospam.com
Sun Jun 1 09:17:44 EDT 2008

On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 21:59:29 +0900, "Ryan Ginstrom"
<software at ginstrom.com> wrote:
>wxPython can be made to look pretty nice. Check out Chandler for an example.
>http://chandlerproject.org/

Yup, they developped some nice-looking widgets, but it doesn't seem
like there's an ecosystem around wxWidgets. I, for one, wouldn't mind
paying for widgets missing from the stock version.

>If you don't mind being Windows-only, there's another approach that I've
>been working on.

Thanks for the idea, but I don't have the skills for something like
that :-) Besides, the reason for Python is to make it faster/easier to
write apps, so WTL + browser + COM seems too hard for me.