Getting current screen resolution

Thomas Morton morton.thomas at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 10 03:28:14 EDT 2008

Yeh that's not such an issue - this is for some basic image analysis for a
document / report. It's not HUGELY important data (it can be wrong with no
real come back) but it has to be roughly accurate...

The idea is I have an image and I need to work out how big it displays on
the monitor of the computer running the script :)

Thanks for the replies so far ppl :) I think I might have it.......

Tom