gcc error in Mac OS X

Zhaojie Boulder gongchangzhaojie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 13:52:54 EDT 2008

Hi Tommy,

When I typed which gcc,nothing happened,I checked the /usr/bin path myself
and gcc was not there. In fact, the Xcode folder is at the same level with
the usr folder. Is there a way you can install Xcode in the right place? I
did not find such a option during the installation process of Xcode.
Thanks

Jie