problems with opening files due to file's path

Alexnb alexnbryan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:05:04 EDT 2008

Well, now i've hit another problem, this time being that the path will be a
variable, and I can't figure out how to make startfile() make it raw with a
variable, if I put startfile(r variable), it doesn't work and
startfile(rvariable) obviously won't work, do you know how to make that work
or better yet, how to take a regular string that is given and make every
single "\" into a double "\\"?