bpython - fancy Python shell

Bob Farrell robertanthonyfarrell at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 15 06:32:50 EDT 2008

I released this a while ago but did some work recently to fix some bugs
so I thought I may as well post it here. To quickly summarise:
In-line syntax highlighting
Auto complete with suggestions as you type
Pastebin stuff, save to file
"Rewind" feature to jump back a line if you mess up (don't ask how it
works, please ;)

You can get it here:
http://www.noiseforfree.com/bpython/

There's info about git repos and what have you there, and apparently
it's also in some real distro repos, but I don't know the details.

Oh, and you'll need pygments and pyparsing, and it doesn't work on
Windows (heard good reports about it working fine on a Mac though).
--
Bob Farrell