__del__ methods

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Sun Jul 20 06:48:50 EDT 2008

"Robert Rawlins" <robert.rawlins at thinkbluemedia.co.uk> writes:

> This isn’t something I'd seen before (god that makes me feel stupid).

No need to feel stupid, unless you've had the opportunity to learn and
passed it by.

> I've always based my code off the odd example that's dotted around

Time to fix that, then, with some documentation
<URL:http://www.python.org/doc/>, and by working through the Python
tutorial <URL:http://www.python.org/doc/tut/>.

--
 \         “I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.” |
  `\                                                     —Groucho Marx |