jpype with JFreeChart, anyone interested to help?

oyster lepto.python at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 21:25:22 EST 2008

Thanx
However I knew Chaco and matplotlib, and I use matplotlib during my
school days. And as I have pointed out, they are for "plot", but not
"chart". If you don't know the difference between plot and chart, you
can have a look at at http://www.jfree.org/jfreechart,
http://www.rmchart.com
Yes, it is true we can use plot lib to draw chart, but that is tedious.