Help needed

Devraj devraj at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 21:31:38 EST 2008

Sorry to diverge from the topic, but is there a reason you need to
develop something like again? I would assume that there would be
numerous utilities that would do this for you.

If you want these features in your applications, why don't you
consider incorporating existing tools/libraries into your program.

Just trying to reason why you would want to write a network metrics
program over again.