Help needed

tijo tijotomjoy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 21:15:56 EST 2008

Hi mate

i need o do a python program to connect 2 systems using TCP/IP and
UDP. Also i need to check the performance of these two protocols (how
many bytes received and how much time took). I havent worked in python
earlier and have no idea of this. Could someone pls help me. I created
a program which can connect between 2 systems using these UDP and TCP/
IP protocols. I dont know how to check the rest like how many bytes
send or how much time taken
since this is part of my course work could someone please help me
thanks in advance.

tijo