Fortran to Python

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Fri Jan 4 08:21:19 EST 2008

I got someone who asked me to make changes in an old Fortran program she is
using for some calculations.
The calculations are pretty standard aside from 2 calls to DLINCG (an IMSL
numerical_libraries function to calculate an inverse matrix).

What I wonder about, does anybody have a Fortran to Python conversion page
somewhere to map some of the basic types to Python equivalents?
What kind of speed difference should I expect?

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
One often hears the most when everyone is silent...