Pygtk Image Load Problem

Bowen simon at xiano.co.uk
Mon Jan 14 05:10:02 EST 2008

Hey

I have a simple image load written in Python. Here is a link to the
pastebin http://pastebin.com/m490093b3

I am having a problem when loading the full screen images, it is
displaying a gray line at the bottom of the image as can be seen in
this screen shot http://www.xiano.co.uk/image_load.png

I suspect its some sort of buffering problem but I am not sure how to
work around it. It is worse on some images than others, but the gray
line is still there. I need the image to display full screen without
any defects.

If anyone could help that'd be great, I am fairly desperate to get
this working!

Simon