Memory problem with threading

rewonka at gmail.com rewonka at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 19:24:02 EST 2008

Hi!

I made a string parser program, it has a main function and a working
thread class. When it is running in 24h non-stop, the memory run out.
I dont Know why. Do anybody know somekind of debugger that can i see
what is eating the memory? Maybe there is a list or value or
dictionary that is growing continually but i dont know which one.
Maybe there is a program for that kind of debugging, what can
monitoring the memory and values size in the memory. Or it is a sience
fiction :)

p.s.: sorry for my english
Rew