The big shots

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Feb 19 01:11:19 EST 2008

En Tue, 19 Feb 2008 01:14:10 -0200, <castironpi at gmail.com> escribió:

> I'm a little dissatisfied, and just thinking aloud.
>
> Some of the ideas that have been proposed on Python-ideas as well as
> Python, have received partial evaluation from the alphas.

(Note that I'm not a Python alpha, I don't vote, approve nor reject
anything).

I skip your posts lately. Not because I have anything against you, not at
all. Just because it takes too much time for me to make any sense of what
you write, and I can't spend so much time in a single message.

This may or may not be related to your English skills (I'm not a native
English speaker, as several others in this group). Perhaps you just write
the first thing that comes to your mind at any time; but when I read that,
it looks like a random collection of phrases to me. My ex-neighbor spoke
in that way too; it was too difficult for me to follow him sometimes. The
same happened with an old girlfriend of mine; after a long speech about
the benefits of hydratation on the human being, how important is not to
forget it on winter, and how she broke a cup last Thursday, I had to
deduce: it *is* winter now, she likes tea, It must be Lipton (remember the
brand!!), her favourite cup is broken and I must find a clone... Saying "I
want a cup of tea" was not an option: too simple for her :)

I think the same happens with you. Maybe your thoughts are crystal clear
in your mind, but I'm unable to understand you, sorry.

--
Gabriel Genellina