MyHDL

Blubaugh, David A. dblubaugh at belcan.com
Mon Feb 18 12:21:40 EST 2008

Dear Mr. Polo,

Yes, I believe that there may indeed be a problem with MyHDL module
running under python 2.5  under the windows environment. I have been
having extensive problems with importing the MyHDL module.  I will
provide additional information if required.  Thank you very much for all
of your help.

David Blubaugh