Why chdir command doesn't work with client.get_transport() ?

Charles_hans charles_hans at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 14:54:04 EST 2008

Thank you, Matt, for your valuable advice!

My application is converting (to sftp/ssh) a script which used ftp/telnet to
load/copy/zip files with labels to/from a ClearCase server. ClearCase is a
version control software similar to MS Source Safe or PVCS. The command 'ct
setview aViewName' is just one of my commands which worked fine using
telnet. If you don't type this command and type 'cd aDirNameInClearCase', it
won't work. After typing 'ct ...', the prompt will be changed and the 'cd
...' command will work.

Now my problem has been solved. I used the class channel's get_pty(),
invoke_shell() and sendall() functions. Basically I used an interactive
shell, so that I could issue commands one by one like using telnet.

Charles
2/6