Bored now [was Re: The big shots]

castironpi at gmail.com castironpi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 21:17:49 EST 2008

On Feb 20, 7:57 pm, Steven D'Aprano <st... at REMOVE-THIS-
cybersource.com.au> wrote:
> Trying to decipher the fractured, incoherent ramblings of castironpi has
> lost it's amusement value. I no longer care whether the poster is a bot,
> or a loser nowhere near as smart as he thinks he is with few social
> skills, or even a troll just playing games. I just want it to stop.
>
> Can people PLEASE stop replying to castironpi until he has something
> sensible to say?
>
> --
> Steven

I'll be the first.  Joke.

I get the feeling you guys mostly respond like this:

"Yeah, yeah.  It's a function that compiles C from within Python.
That's pretty cool, but I already know how to do it, and I do when I
need to.  It doesn't encapsulate anything horrible, like urllib does,
or string handling or anything.  In fact, the abstractions in Python.h
are pretty darn well encapsulated anyway, which means that your
proposal doesn't accomplish any major steps."

Well, how'd I do?