advanced usage of python threads

hyperboreean hyperboreean at nerdshack.com
Fri Feb 22 13:32:11 EST 2008

Well, I will be writing the application server of a three-tier
architecture system. I will be using Twisted for the communication with
the client but from there I have to make several calls to a database and
this asks threading. The tables will be filled by another system that
gathers some data. I want to implement several threads (workers) that
takes care of each client and a coordinator thread that takes care of
all the threads. But I have never worked with threads at this level and
I feel like I need some coordination. I will be thankful with
documentation on advanced threads, I probably can apply that in practice.

Thanks to all.