What is the most simple, quicket, yet most powerful python Web-Framework?

George Sakkis george.sakkis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 22:26:39 EST 2008

xkenneth wrote:

> For the DB backend I'm planning on using ZODB. ZODB is actually
> quite amazing, and after using it, I honestly can't think of a
> reason for using a SQL database.

Well, one reason is that this probably rules out most of your options
since most web frameworks include (or integrate with) an ORM layer,
which in turn talks to a (relational) database. If you're sold on
ZODB, you may want to evaluate Grok [1], a Web framework built on top
of Zope 3 that doesn't seem to require knowledge of Zope internals.

HTH,
George

[1] http://grok.zope.org/