Linux/Python Issues

Bjoern Schliessmann usenet-mail-0306.20.chr0n0ss at spamgourmet.com
Tue Feb 19 10:47:01 EST 2008

MartinRinehart at gmail.com wrote:

> Both GNOME and KDE put Windows to shame. An old Windows guy, like
> me, can just start using either one without needing 'common *n*x
> knowledge.'

Sure, go and compile them from the sources. The X server too, please
(I got half insane from that once).

> Too bad the *n*x community isn't more welcoming to outsiders.

I think the automobile community could be more welcoming to
outsiders either. I just can refill fuel and perhaps change motor
oil, but assembling a car from its components is too hard for me.
Evil automobilers, why do they make it so complicated! 8)

Regards,

Björn

--
BOFH excuse #362: