Microsoft's challenger to Python

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 20:28:39 EST 2008

On 08/02/2008, Guilherme Polo <ggpolo at gmail.com> wrote:
>  >  > I am not, however, an in depth language nutter, so would
>  >  > appreciate any of our more learned readers comments.
>  >
>  > Looks like MS forgot E and E and went straight for E this time.
>
> I couldn't understand what you said, maybe that a E language doesnt
>  yet exist? It does: http://www.erights.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embrace%2C_extend%2C_and_extinguish

In any case, I'm certain that only certain 'features' will work on
Linux, or some terrible security bug will be found in the Linux
version (because of a fault of Linux, no doubt). Almost certainly, the
runtime environment will not be compatible with accepted licencing
policies of popular Linux distributions, ensuring that said bug will
never be fixed and will give MS lots of juicy FUD for smear campaigns.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.