threaded http server

bharath venkatesh bharathv6 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 11:45:12 EST 2008

hi,
will this twisted,turbo gear etc help me to create a http server that can
serve multiple clients concurrently....
and also the http server which i want to create in my project will not be
doing any IO (it is not like frontend  and backend ).. but it will act as a
image_proxy_server i.e when a client wants an image  it will do a http
request to my  http server if the image is present in cache it will fetch it
directly from cache  and return  it  to the  client as an http reponse
otherwise  it  fetch from  www  and  store  it cache and also return it to
the client as an http response so basically i want to serve many clients
concurrently in fast n efficient manner