Python GUI toolkit

default at defaulted.default default at defaulted.default
Sun Feb 3 10:39:49 EST 2008

what i meant was, i tried gtk, didnt like it, the main reason was that it
had a very bad gui appeal for me, i did try my hand at wx , and i would have
stuck with it, but then i saw the qt4 screenshot and couple of examples of
its code and i liked it, so i was wondering, if anyone would tell me that i
should stick to wx or go forward with qt4.

also, is qt4 apps better looking in both win/linux than wx apps, coz the
main thing i m looking for is visual appeal of the gui.