Hyphenation module PyHyphen-0.3 released

Dr. leo fhaxbox66 at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 23 14:35:23 EST 2008

I am pleased to share with you the great features of the latest version.
Large parts of the sources were completely rewritten. Also, they are now
reasonably documented.

Just go to
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/PyHyphen/0.3

I was tempted to classify it as Beta. Indeed I am not aware of any bugs, but
I haven't spent very much time for testing, just ran some word lists...

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Especially I would be interested in
experiences under Windows. I can only test it under Linux.

If there were a good soul to send me a DLL for Windows
(fhaxbox66 at googlemail.com) , this would be terrific.

Bests

Leo