scary thought for consideration

Blubaugh, David A. dblubaugh at belcan.com
Fri Feb 15 17:13:24 EST 2008

To All,

I am wondering as far as the integration of MyHDL with Python 2.5, if
there might be any potential version incompatibility issues?  What I
mean is will MyHDL not operate correctly, if it is executed with a
Python 2.5 version not a Python 2.4? I will be testing to see if this
possibility is indeed true over the weekend.

Thanks,

David Blubaugh

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.