game engine (as in rules not graphics)

Martin martin at marcher.name
Mon Dec 29 05:14:12 EST 2008

Hi,

2008/12/29 Phil Runciman <philr at aspexconsulting.co.nz>:
> [...]

I'm not sure I'm looking for prolog, i had an introductory course back
at the university but it didn't exactly like it. I'm after some info
how such rules would defined in python (specifically python althou
logic programming is probably the more appropriate way).

I guess I'm missing quite some basics in the design of such concepts,
I'll head back to google to find some introductory stuff now :).

regards,
Martin

--
http://soup.alt.delete.co.at
http://www.xing.com/profile/Martin_Marcher

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.