HELP!...Google SketchUp needs a Python API

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Mon Dec 1 22:12:52 EST 2008

This is my first post to this particular topic
and my good friend alsex32 will know that
I tend to steer away from large pointless
conversation topics (for obvious reasons).

@OP: Listen ...

The best way you can support Python is to use Python.
The best way you can promote Python is to encourage others to try it.

Python is a fantastic language and development environment.
Enough said.

Just remember thought that if you threat Python like a
hammer, suddenly everything will look like a bail.

cheers
James

-- "Problems are solved by method"