HELP!...Google SketchUp needs a Python API

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 23:18:47 EST 2008

alex23,
Ok...you don't like my idea...so why keep responding?

ajaksu,
You insulted me and accused me of trolling, but it looks like your
interested. And you also included links. I think your really on board
and just can't say it yet *wink*. Thank You

Aaron,
I agree to disagree with you...although you make some good points...
and welcome your views on Lasch's reference to the pitfalls of a
Narcissistic society. At least you DO know how to engage in
intelligent conversation to the benefit of both parties, and not just
flame. Thank you

James,
By far the most positive post since Greg's. I agree with your overview
and welcome your constructive criticism. Thank You friend

So I would defiantly say things are starting to turn. The butterfly
effect is transforming my crazy idea to garner support for a SU Python
integration into maybe becoming reality. I still have hope! All i need
is one or two serious people and we could do this. I know you're out
there.

PS hey...even alex23's post are a little less mean. Either I am
wearing him down or he is beginning to believe :) I would love to have
you on board alex... i'm thinking... bouncer xD