Eclipse, Python, wxPython and code completion

Benjamin Kaplan benjamin.kaplan at case.edu
Sun Aug 10 21:25:17 EDT 2008

One of the problems with Ubuntu's repositories is that they are not always
kept up to date. The version of eclipse is 2 years old, and PyDev is 24
updates behind. The newer versions handle code completion better.

Download eclipse from www.eclipse.org (its already compiled, just unzip and
run) and add http://pydev.sourceforge.net/updates to the software updates
list.