Eclipse, Python, wxPython and code completion

leon.domingo at gmail.com leon.domingo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 14:42:48 EDT 2008

Hello,

I've installed Eclipse, Python 2.5 and wxPython on Ubuntu 8.04. The
problem is that I can't get code completion for wx module. I don't
know if it occurs the same with other libraries outside the python
"core".

If I compile/run my code containing the wx library, I get an
application running correctly, so it looks that definition works fine.
Obviously, the obstacle is that I don't know (I don't want to either)
the name of every method of every wxPython class so it's difficult to
develop anything within this environment.

Thanks a lot

Note: I'm a newbie-coming-from-"Billy's"-WindowsXP