You advice please

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Wed Aug 13 11:39:34 EDT 2008

Nigel Rantor wrote:

> Throwaway comments like yours that are pithy, emotional and devoid of
> any factual content are just the kind of thing that makes lists such as
> this less useful than they could be.

Oh, please.  It's a fact that Python advocacy is a lot more low-key than
the advocacy of certain potentially competing technologies.  It's always
been that way.   Too many Europeans involved, most likely.

 > Have you read this list?
 >
 > I would suggest your comment indicates not.

This list is a Python forum.  Calvin (who's a long time contributor to
this forum, which you would have known if you'd actually followed the
list for some time) was talking about the real world.

</F>