Function References

Diez B. Roggisch deets at nospam.web.de
Thu Aug 28 09:10:45 EDT 2008

> Zen's lesson for today:
> THOU SHALT NOT MESS WITH ANY PYTHON'S SEMI-GODS, DEMI-GODS, AND
> PYTHON'S GOD.
>
> You're lucky Diez still want to help you with your attitude like that.
> May I remind you that we here helps you for free in our free time, be
> rude, especially to a frequent member, and you'll get what you deserve.

Thanks Lie, but I certainly don't consider myself being part of Python's
olymp... :) Others here of course are, and a friendly and open attitude
from everybody sure helps keeping this institution helpful.

This goes also for frequent members - and I do include myself here, as I
*sometimes* forget that myself, but try hard not to.

Diez